Clinically Clean Results
Thoroughly committed to job excellence, cleanblast, inc. strives to meet and exceed your commercial and industrial cleaning needs. After cleaning, your equipment will be restored and ready to perform to your specifications, free of surface contaminants. The work site will be completely cleaned allowing your team to immediately ramp up for the next phase of your project, or begin full-scale operations. When safety, environmental factors and effectiveness are factored into your cost equation, we think you’ll find the cleanblast chosen cleaning method is often the best value for your dollar.
- Environmentally friendly: the CO2 disappears on surface contact – no secondary waste stream generated.
- Versatile: nearly unlimited applications, such as delicate semiconductor and circuit board cleaning to heavy slag removal.
- Non-abrasive: no chemical/water danger to your equipment or components.
- No harsh or hazardous solvents needed.
- No damage to the surface.
In dry ice blast cleaning, the temperature difference between the dry ice particles (-109 degrees F or -78.3 degrees C) and the surface being treated, creates thermal shock, breaking the bond between the substrate and the contaminant to be removed. The dry ice particles vaporize on impact, so no secondary waste stream is created.
- Ability to achieve 98% containment of particulates—clean, green
- Technicians maintain a consistent, precise blast pattern
- Blasting media is recycled for continued use, lowering media cost
- Great for facility interiors and confined spaces
A very powerful, efficient vacuum is attached directly to the blasting nozzle. As the surface is cleaned, the waste and media are reclaimed directly into the vacuum system. The most effective media for use in the dry abrasive process is sand, steel grit, or aluminum oxide.
- Excellent when dust-free surface preparation is necessary
- No excess free water generation
- Useful in a wide variety of situations, from monument restoration to steel renovation
- Worker exposure to hazardous materials is prevented
- Harmless abrasive residue is easily cleaned up by traditional methods
Our wet abrasive blasting process achieves virtually dust-free surface preparation with no excess free water. It can be used in a wide range of applications. This process helps prevent worker exposure to hazardous materials and leaves only a harmless abrasive that is easily cleaned up by traditional methods.
- Fastest way to remove thick paint and other difficult coatings such as vulcanized rubber, fiberglass or fire protection.
Traditional Blasting Methods
- Useful when a gritty surface profile is required.
- Cost-effective and efficient.
- Utilizes hot or cold water too loosen contaminants.