- Environmentally friendly: the CO2 disappears on surface contact – no secondary waste stream generated.
- Versatile: nearly unlimited applications, such as delicate semiconductor and circuit board cleaning to heavy slag removal.
- Non-abrasive: no chemical/water danger to your equipment or components.
- No harsh of hazardous solvents needed.
- No damage to the surface being cleaned.
In dry ice blasting, the temperature difference between the dry ice particles (-109 degrees F or -78.3 degrees C) and the surface being treated, creates thermal shock, breaking the bond between the substrate and the contaminant to be removed. The dry ice particles vaporize on impact, so no secondary waste stream is created.
Wondering if dry ice blast cleaning is the best solution for your application? Call us at 1-800-975-6324 or request a quote today.